Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Vacation

This is the Picture In Malaysia and Singapore.There are so many new things that different from Indonesia, and we learn something new from our new experiences.We visit some popular place in Malaysia.1day before New Year,We go To Singapore by passing Country Border between Simgapore  and Malaysia,we celebrate New Yer in Singapore,At the New Year Eve,We Go To Marina Bay to see Fireworks.the next day we go back to Indonesia.

This Photo was taken when I and my Family Visit LEGO Land at Malaysia.
This Photo was taken when I and my Family Visit Universal Studio Singapore.
This Photo was taken when I and my Family Visit Merlion Statue at Singapore actually, when I go there i saw Marina Bay so This is the Picture of Me and Marina Bay.

This Photo was taken when I and my Family Visit Bukit Bintang at Malaysia,We go there 2 days before Christmass.


No comments:

Post a Comment